from saudi arabia to italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from saudi arabia to italy

hi everyone! i'm new to the forum and i dont know if i'm posting in the right place...
    has anyone idea on which is the procedure to export a cat from saudi arabia to italy?
    thank in you in advance!!!
    romeo

Re: from saudi arabia to italy

Hi Romeo,

As Italy is in the European Union, you can find more info abt importing pet(s) from other countries to the EU (http://ec.europa.eu/food/animal/liveanimals/pets/nocomm_third_en.htm). They should have the same requirements for importing pet (for non-commercial purpose). However, you should check with Saudi Arabian authorities (Ministry of Agriculture e.g.) for the required documents to export the pet. Also you should check with the airlines you are going to travel with for their pet travel policy.

Good luck

Comment

Hi Romeo, would you be so kind to post your experience? Did you use any specific pet relocator or vet for the paper work? What airline did you use ? Planning to do the same with my cat but to spain, your experience will be very much apreciated. Thanks

Comment

Nice Post…Thanks For sharing the info.
        Alyssa

Comment

Nice reply by MocLe,
          Thanks buddy for you useful link (y)

Comment

There will be department to import pets from one country to another, and I think there are only few formalities in the airport and there would be some fees to transfer them. I do believe you need a medical report also for the pets. For more information it is better you inquire with someone who works in airport.

Comment

Working...
            X