Boston Terrier on Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Terrier on Flights

I have a boston terrier and I heard that some airlines do not let this kind of breed on their flights. Does anyone know of what airlines won't have a problem with this. I tried to book with Air Canada and they said they do not let snub nose breeds like this on their flights. I am trying to fly to Uruguay from Vancouver Bc and I am not too sure how to go about this now.

Re: Boston Terrier on Flights

I do not think you will find any US or Canadian flagged airlines that will accept the pet as cargo. You might try a foriegn flagged carrier as they are generally more relaxed on their rules.
    Jerry

Comment

I know many won't allow pug-nose dogs or cats as cargo, during certain times of the year (namely the warmer months). Though during the cooler months, I believe United Airlines will allow them as cargo. I haven't worked with their cargo services for a while though, so they may have changed their policies. If the dog is small enough, (and quiet enough) you may be able to travel with it in the cabin, if the carrier is small enough to fit under the seat.

Comment

I would suggest calling United Air Cargo to confirm that information. The information I have from them says no pugs or other snub nosed breeds.
        Jerry

Comment

Yeah, I'm Agree to Mr. Jerry, Other cargo for confirmations and gathered some info about it.

Comment

Working...
          X