CBD for dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD for dogs?

Hey guys have you ever tried cannabis as an alternative medicine for your sick dogs? I've heard that CBD Hemp is now a thing for dogs with arthritis, compromised immune systems, stress responses, aggression and digestive issues.Well they said it was pretty safe because of the low THC, CBD hemp won’t make your pupper high.I was reading some info here about CBD here in ilovegrowinwmarijuana.com.
    I would very much appreciate any ideas and advice regarding on this issue on dogs using cannabis as an alternative herbal medicine. Thanks in advance to those who'll answer.

It is great about CBD that modulating the immune system can aid in all aspects of health. With that said, modern medicine has been referring to CBD for its continuously positive effects on conditions such as epilepsy (seizures of all kinds), pain, anxiety, and both local and general inflammation. I have been using CBD oil for my dog from the last two years, and it has shown a significant-good impact on his health condition. He was used to getting too anxious when left alone at home. One of my friends suggested trying CBD oil for my dog. So I tried, and it helped him gain his energy and active movement after a month of starting the dosage. I have also noticed my dog doesn’t show any side effects from using CBD oil and treats. It improves the overall quality of life of my dog without making him high.

Comment

Working...
    X