Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any problem to travel with a pet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any problem to travel with a pet?

Hi
    I am thinking about to travel with my pet. Have you faced any problem to travel with a pet? Could you share your experience?

Thanks

Re: Is there any problem to travel with a pet?

Are you referring about the available hotels that would accommodate pets? In our case, yes! I'm always having a bit difficulty in booking a hotel that is a pet friendly. But then there are some who consider and are lenient to allow us to bring our dog with us. Actually, our dog is a small Shih Tzu and a disciplined type that's why it is easy to bring him anywhere.

Comment

As much as I want to travel by plane with my pet, I didn't ever tried doing it. I'm not sure where they put the pets and I don't how they handle them. So instead of bringing her with me, I just leave her with my parents.

Comment

It really depends where you are traveling to and the kind of pet you have. Where are you thinking of heading?

Comment

i DON'T THINK so any problem to traveling with pet all country allow pet.

Comment

No, I don't think so that there is any kind of problem travelling with a pet. But yes if it is air travel, then you need to ensure that the said airlines allows the pets on board. And if it is travelling by road, I think pets also love the travelling by car.

Comment

Working...
            X