Shipping young goat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping young goat

Does anyone know where I might find out about shipping a young goat of 75 lbs from Rochester, NY, to Anchorage, Alaska? I haven't a clue where to start looking. Thanks

Re: Shipping young goat

It should be possible to ship the goat by air. You would contact the air cargo department of an airline that flies direct between the two cities. The animal would have to travel in an approved air cargo pet crate such as the ones at [url]www.pettravelstore.com[/url]
    Jerry

Comment

Thank you, your information has been very helpful, I have found almost everything I need through the airline contact.

Comment

Hi,
        Can the same method be applied with a puppy?

Comment

I think it can be applied to puppies and any other type of pets too just ask the air kargo dep.

Comment

Yes I agree with you Wien.. same method will be applied for Puppies or any other pets.

Comment

As regards the puppy. The airline does not care as long as the puppy is certified healthy and free of diseases communicable to humans but of course if traveling to another country the airline will want to see that countries documents.

Comment

If anyone's still interested, I've had some really positive experiences with Cargolution. They indeed ship animals by air and the conditions are better than most. You can read more at www.cargolution.com/en/transport/air-freight/
                [url]https://www.cargolution.com/en/transport/[/url]

Comment

Working...
                X