Travelling with my pets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling with my pets.

My husband and I are planning to move to Toronto next month. My husband got a job there and we consider taking it. I work in healthcare and would like to get experience in the same field in Toronto. There are lots of things and it’s really difficult to clean our house before moving. My husband wants to hire Junk Works to clean up the junks filled in the backyard. Does anyone recently moved to a new house? Whom did you seek the help? I’m taking my pets with me. I have a cat and 2 dogs. How to take care of pets while moving?
    Would like to know any hotels or short term rentals in Toronto to stay upon arrival? Do they allow pets in rentals? How can I manage the situation?

Re: Travelling with my pets.

Elen - Canada is pretty pet friendly; I don't think you will have a problem finding a rental in Toronto that is pet friendly. As for taking care of them, that would depend on where you are living now and how you intend to transport them. Many people kennel their pets while the movers are in the house and pick them up when they are ready to go. As they are changing their environment, it would be better if they were with you when you travel.
    Susan

Comment

Re: Travelling with my pets.

You are right.Thank you so much for your time.

Comment

Working...
      X