Try not to laugh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try not to laugh!!

hey everyone!! I am going to share a video with all of you and considering this so funny. This is pet friendly video. I hope everyone will like it the way it is.

Well I lost and laughed so hard haha! I wish I had some more time to go through my surveillance footage because I saw so much funny stuff of my dogs being silly while nobody is home. Honestly mobile surveillance (I use Faceter) was the best eyeopening find for me this year!

Comment

hahaha just like funny dodo???

tumblr_ox6xcgKH3L1wv9o03o1_250.gif

Comment

hahaha, I love this, caring for an animal can help children grow up more secure and active and I love to keep pets and I believe keeping pets can reduce stress, depression, anxiety, loneliness, increase feelings of social support, and boost your mood. Pets also provide valuable companionship for older adults. Most importantly, a pet can add real joy and unconditional love to your life and help in our coming ADHD problems. The opinions of these experts really help me out.
        How emotional support animals help with ADHD? - Enlighten yourself in this special feature where fourteen experts share their wealth of experiences.

Comment

Its true taking care of a pet can help your child to be grown up in better way. I love the content you shared here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
            Its true taking care of a pet can help your child to be grown up in better way. I love the content you shared here.

yeah, I also liked that. I've read another amazing piece on the internet yesterday and I come to know first time that there are restrictions on the kinds of animals that can be granted ESA status, read this article
            Most domesticated animals including cats, dogs, rabbits, birds, mice, hedgehogs, rats, ferrets, mini pigs can qualify as Emotional Support Animals.

Comment

Mak Kame you shared nice content.

Awww i love watching these videos...

Comment

thank you jimmy your video i just loved it

Comment

Excelent videos

so sssTik I love the cats. Are lovely

Comment

Working...
                  X